Todays is just another day with another part of the segment “Know Me More”
Growing up we all decided to be doctors, engineers or any other profession that could help us maintain a status in the society, our parents thinks so at-least. Big Bang Spot as of now have tried to feature all the people who can set some major goals for you. Well, you guessed it right, they are not doctors or engineers! Every profession should be respected. Just like any other profession, acting and singing requires blood and sweat.
Pratishtha Sharma is setting some major goals for us. We wanted you to know about her story! This is what happened when a platform and an artist came together.
1. What was your inspiration to start an Instagram page? Tell us your journey?
I always wanted to do something different . And always wanted to entertain people . Before i made my Instagram account i used to sing to my friends and my family; and then one fine day, I decided to make this Instagram account. Then after that I didn’t turn back . I uploaded my first video and got very good response and then video after video people started following me and liking my videos! And now I’m here with 30.2k family of followers! It feels great though .
2. Where you always attracted to singing? What was the very first time you gave a signing performance, how was it like?
In my school days, I was the student who used to excel in all the co – curriculars. I used to take part in every dance performance, every singing performance. So, I realised it then that I’m made for singing. My first professional performance was in Jaipur two months ago and it went really well.
3. If you get a chance to go on a tour with an artist, who would it be and why?
Oh there are so many! If I got a chance to go on a tour, I will go with Rekha Bhardwaj. I just love that lady and the genre of songs she sings. It would be a privileged if i got a chance to go with her.
4. Were you discouraged about your idea of coming up with an Instagram page? How did you deal with it, give us a few tips?
No, I was never discouraged. I am a very positive person. I take all the negative comments very sportingly because they make me more strong. This is what I feel. We should never let anyone else take charge of our own happiness. People discouraged me too but I didn’t take that seriously. My friends and family have always supported me. Harsh Beniwal has been there with me since day one. So I feel really happy and lucky and I really want to thank them all!
5. If I was to turn your phone’s music library, which are the top 5 songs/artists I would get to see?
To your surprise, I love the oldies and Sufi songs are my favourite . You will find Sona Mohappatra, Rekha Bhardwaj, Lata Mangeshkar, Arijit Singh and Atif Aslam for sure.
6. Do you wanna make a career in the music industry? Where do you see yourself 10 years form now (you can also add up that she sings soo well why hasn’t she tried for reality shows)?
Haha! people comment on my videos that you sing so well, “why haven’t you tried in some reality shows or Bollywood?” It feels really good though. Yes I want to make career in the industry because I’m an actor as well. I want to make my career in Bollywood as a whole .
It’s very difficult to state it now. But I want to keep it a surprise for you guys!
7. What’s your favourite thing to do other than music?
I am an actor. Maybe that explains all!