– The Founders & CEOs of the most famous companies.
So here we are with another blog on another amazing topic, ‘Salaries of the founders and the CEOs of the most famous companies’. The salaries which every youth dream of, not only youth but everyone today, the lavish lifestyles everyone wants to have as theirs. Yes, even we can live the life they’re living, even better but all of it depends on our concept & ideas, let’s have a look at theirs.
So, let’s talk about the CEO of the biggest giant in IT sector.
- Sundar Pichai – Google
Every day thousands of people Google about Sundar Pichai to know about his childhood, education, success mantra behind becoming a CEO of Google and the more interesting facts about his professional life; last but not the least the salary of Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai. So, Google pays Sundar Pichai a whooping salary of $50 million per annum. Didn’t like it in millions right? Guys, a salary of 310 crores per year which makes it to 26 crores (Approx) per month and 86 Lacs (Approx) per day. I must be kidding, right? No! That’s the salary of Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook
Well, it’s shocking but Zuckerberg makes only $1 per year. This is what Mark says about his $1 per annum salary “I’ve made enough money. At this point, I’m just focused on making sure I do the most possible good with what I have. The main way I can help is through Facebook – giving people the power to share and connecting the world. I’m also focusing on my education and health philanthropy work outside of Facebook as well. Too many people die unnecessarily and don’t get the opportunities they deserve. There are lots of things in the world that need to get fixed and I’m just lucky to have the chance to work on fixing some of them”. But! But! But! , People this young entrepreneur is not falling on hard times. According to Forbes , Zuckerberg is currently worth $37.7 Billion, which is worth 2520056500000.00 in INR. Shocked? First, convert this in a value in which we can tell it to each other.
- Satya Nadella – Microsoft
With a pay package of $84.3 million per annum (Rs 525 crore i.e. 44 crores per month), technology giant Microsoft’s Indian-origin chief Satya Nadella has emerged as the top-paid CEO in the US, as per a new list.
Nadella is :
- One of the most powerful Indian businessmen in the world. Nadella’s appointment as CEO makes him the most powerful Indian-born tech executive in the world, according to Reuters. He joins PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi among Indians reaching the very top of well-known American corporations.
- A huge cricket fan and says it’s inspired the way he does business. In an interview with Hyderabad’s Deccan Chronicle last summer, Nadella reflected on how playing the sport had an impact on his life. “I think playing cricket for HPS (Hyderabad Public School) taught me more about working in teams and leadership that has stayed with me throughout my career,” he said.
- A huge poetry fan and compares the literary art to coding. “You’re trying to take something that can be described in many, many sentences and pages of prose, but you can convert it into a couple lines of poetry and you still get the essence, so it’s that compression. The best code is poetry,” he said.
- Tim Cook – Apple
Apple Inc. chief executive Tim Cook’s compensation rose 11.5% to $10.3 million. In Indian Rupees, it counts as
Annual: INR 616,026,549.00
Monthly: INR 51,335,546.00
Weekly: INR 11,846,664.00
Daily: INR 1,687,744.00
Guys, know what?
- In 1998, when Cook was contacted by an agency regarding a position with Apple, Cook dismissed their phone calls. After just five minutes of meeting with Steve Jobs, the previous Apple CEO, Cook changed his mind immediately and left his other job.
- Tim Cook did not agree with the company’s decision to sue Samsung. Apple bought many of its parts from Samsung. The company played an important supplying role for Apple’s biggest and most popular products, the iPhone and the iPad.
- Unofficially labelled as a gay man, Tim Cook has been regarded as one of the most influential gay men of America. In a magazine called Out, Cook was found at the top of the “Power” list. This list rates the most influential gay people of America.
“Nothing worth having comes easy.” That’s the motto we’re inspired from. They all have proved it in the best way possible. They are on scorching heights of success but it wasn’t easy for them. They worked hard in silence and let their success make the noise. This should be the way our generation should work in order to succeed. It isn’t easy but I’m sure when it comes to you it’ll be all worth the hardships.
We hope you liked this post. Follow us on all our social media platforms!
Written by; Mayur Aggarwal
Editor; Shivani Alka & Ayush Tripathi